Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby Steps

Hello, Reader, and thank you for joining me on my journey.  If you choose to stay with me, know that the path will likely be crooked and crazy, but, on the advice of Dr. Leo Marvin from What About Bob?, in his ground-breaking book Baby Steps, I will take life one small step at a time.

I would like to accomplish great things. I want to have a child or two. As I continue through this process, (I have been trying for about 8 months with one early loss), I hope to lose some weight (well over 100 pounds).

While I will do all I can to have a child, the ultimate result is in God’s hands. The weight loss is in mine. So, right now, I will focus most of my Baby Steps on losing the weight. The first Baby Step is to do SOMETHING every day, in terms of exercise. Tomorrow will be difficult because of a busy day, but I will find at least 15 minutes to devote to physical activity, and will report back.

Thank you for taking the time to read my first blog entry. I hope that you will stay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment